CLASSIC EYELASH EXTENSION COURSE
Learn how to apply 'Classic Eyelash Extensions' with our intimate eyelash extension training and certification course. Receive high quality training with Heartwood & Co.'s owner/master lash technician Kerryn Cooper and lash educator Anna K. This two day eyelash extension training course is very thorough. We cover areas from techniques to self promotion and customer satisfaction.
Each course intake is reserved for a maximum of four students only, we want to ensure that each student has our full attention and is able to get as much out of the two day training as possible. For the success of your lashing career it is important to be confident in your eyelash extension knowledge and skill level. We want you to be the best you can be, so we will be sure to cover all bases during the program.
Set Up / Safety / Sanitation
Gel Pad Lay Downs
Taping The Lid
The Eyelash Growth Cycle
How To Hold Your Tweezers
Caring For Your Adhesive
Allergies Vs Irritations
Aftercare & Cleansing Lashes
Curls / Lengths / Diameters
Client Consultation / Consent Form
Marketing Your Business
Charging For Your Services
Sample Cancellation Policy
EACH STUDENT RECEIVES
In-depth Manual Workbook
2 x Live Model Practice
Certificate (Upon Graduation)
Refreshments and Gourmet Lunches
COURSE PRICE $1400.00 (+tax)
The price includes the following:
- A Heartwood & Co - eyelash extension kit with everything you need to begin working on clients after the course is completed:
- An aluminum case
- Synthetic Mink Eyelash Extensions - 8mm - 12mm
- A set of eyelash extension tweezers
- Heartwood & Co. eyelash extension glue
- Sanitizer Tray
- Tool Sanitizer
- Eye makeup remover/primer liquid
- Eye makeup remover/primer pads
- Two kinds of tape
- Eyelash Extension Remover
- Glue Trays
- Eye pads
- Mascara Wands
- Remover Wands
- Microfibre Brushes
- Class runs from 9:00am - 4:00pm both days.
- Lunch is included for both days.
- On going support for the first six months after your training. Kerryn/Anna will be available to answer any questions or concerns/lend advice regarding you lash applications, client situations and business.
- *To reserve your seat a 50% non refundable deposit is required*
- Seats are secured on a first come first serve basis.
- If you are under the age of 21 a parent/guardian will have to sign for your attendance.
Our students are required to complete four full set applications on their own time over two - three weeks following the two day course. Once all of the submissions have been reviewed and feedback sent by the teachers, the student will then have to return for a full set eyelash extension exam. This ensures that each student is fully prepared and confident once they receive their certificate. If the exam is passed an eyelash extension training course completion certificate is granted. IF the exam is failed, the student will have two more weeks to complete four more applications and the exam application will be re done.
KICK START YOUR BOOMING EYELASH CAREER WITH US!
CONTACT OUR ADMISSIONS COORDINATOR: CALL 250.385.6277 or
E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org to BOOK your seat.
JANUARY 26th & 27th - (Three spots available)
FEBRUARY 9th & 10th - (Two spots available)
FEBRUARY 23rd & 24th - (Two spots available)
MARCH 9th & 10th - (Four spots available) Special Class Time 8:00am - 3:00pm
MARCH 23rd & 24th - (Four spots available)
APRIL 6th & 7th - (Four spots available)
APRIL 20th & 21st - (Four spots available)
To contact a representative from our Heartwood Lash Academy, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you within 48 hours. Thank you for your interest.