CLASSIC EYELASH EXTENSION COURSE
Learn how to apply 'Classic Eyelash Extensions' with our intimate eyelash extension training and certification course. Receive high quality training with Heartwood & Co.'s Senior Lash Technician, This two day eyelash extension training course is very thorough. We cover areas from techniques to self promotion and customer satisfaction.
Each course intake is reserved for a maximum of four students only, we want to ensure that each student has our full attention and is able to get as much out of the two day training as possible. The classic Eyelash Extension Course is open to all types of students with all types of learning styles. With the winning combination of lecture-based theory, hands-on practice, and training with live models, students will have ample opportunity to grasp the physical techniques as well as a thorough understanding of all industry concepts.
What is covered over the two days.
Set Up / Safety / Sanitation
Gel Pad Lay Downs
Taping The Lid
The Eyelash Growth Cycle
How To Hold Your Tweezers
Caring For Your Adhesive
Allergies Vs Irritations
Aftercare & Cleansing Lashes
Curls / Lengths / Diameters
Client Consultation / Consent Forms
Eye Shapes/Lash Styles
Technique & Advanced Tips
Marketing Your Business
Important Steps To Getting Started
Charging For Your Services
Sample Cancellation Policy
EACH STUDENT RECEIVES
In-depth Manual Workbook
Live Model Practice
Application Feedback & Reviews
Certificate (Upon Graduation)
Refreshments and Gourmet Lunches
COURSE PRICE $1400.00 (+tax)
The price includes the following:
- A Heartwood & Co - eyelash extension kit with everything you need to begin working on clients after the course is completed:
- A Black Aluminum Lash Extension Case.
- Synthetic Mink Eyelash Extensions - 8mm - 12mm
- Eyelash Extension Tweezers - Straight & Curved
- Heartwood & Co. Eyelash Extension Glue
- Eyelash Extension Remover
- Sanitizer Tray
- Tool Sanitizer
- Dappen Dish
- Eye Makeup Remover/Primer Liquid
- Medical Tape
- Scotch Tape
- A Lash Fan
- Face Masks
- Crystal Glue & Lash Tray
- 10 Gel Pads
- Mascara Wands
- Microfibre Brushes
- Lash Shampoo
- Class runs from 9:00am - 4:00pm both days.
- Lunch is included for both days.
- A life time of on going support after your training. Kerryn/Kirsten will be available to answer any questions or concerns/lend advice regarding you lash applications, client situations and business.
- *To reserve your seat a 50% deposit is required*
- Seats are secured on a first come first serve basis.
- If you are under the age of 21 a parent/guardian will have to sign for your attendance.
Our students are required to complete four full set applications on their own time over two - four weeks following the two day course. Once all of the submissions have been reviewed and feedback sent by the teachers, the student will then have to return for a full set eyelash extension exam. This ensures that each student is fully prepared and confident once they receive their certificate. If the exam is passed an eyelash extension training course completion certificate is granted. IF the exam is failed, the student will have more time to complete some more practice models and then the exam application will be re done. The exam can be taken as many times as needed to complete the course and receive a certificate.
KICK START YOUR BOOMING EYELASH CAREER WITH US!
CONTACT OUR ADMISSIONS COORDINATOR:
E - MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
CALL 250.385.6277 to BOOK your seat.
(Classes of 4)
May 4th & 5th: (FULL)
May 18th & 19th: (One spot available)
June 1st & 2nd: (Two spots available)
June 15th & 16th: (Three spots available)
June 29th & 30th: (Three spots available)
July 13th & 14th: (Two spots available)
July 27th & 28th: (Four spots available)
August 10th & 11th: (Three spots available)
August 24th & 25th: (Four spots available)
To contact a representative from our Heartwood Lash Academy, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you within 48 hours. Thank you for your interest.