Spring Into Summer: How to Prep, Prime, and Nourish your Body for a Happy Healthy Summer
Click HERE to buy tickets
As the days get longer and the sun shines brighter, you might be finding yourself feeling ready for summer. But is your body? Join nutritional therapy practitioner and chef Ellie Shortt as she discusses some simple tips and tricks to minimize sun burns and skin damage, decrease bloat and water retention, balance body composition, and improve energy so that you can get the most out of those glorious summer days and gorgeous summer nights.
There will be demos, discussions, worksheets and plenty of time to answer your individual questions, as well as a hair and skincare tutorial by one of our talented Heartwood beauty professionals.
You will be greeted with a healthy cocktail upon your arrival, and will enjoy a nourishing meal of nutrient dense delights. You’ll even go home with a seriously stocked goody bag with take-home nibbles, recipes, beauty samples, and discount coupons! So join us for an evening of beauty, bites, and amazing advice on how you can prep, prime, and nourish your body for a happy healthy Summer!
• Kombucha + tequila mojito with blackberry infused ice-cube
• Salmon ceviche with veggie chips
• Green goodness salad with creamy avocado dressing
• Spiced sweet potato salad with chile yoghurt and cilantro sauce
• Balsamic beet salad with pickled onions and pea shoots
• Mango turmeric “nice-cream” by The Bake House
TAKE HOME KIT:
• Grain-free granola with almond or coconut mylk
• Recipe cards for granola
• $20 off one-on-one nutritional consulting
• Heartwood beauty samples + service coupons
• Take-home mini “pint” of icecream